Will "Jack Pucks" work on the V?

A "jack puck" is a small piece of pastic/metal that protects the underside of your car when you jack it up. The jack puck fits between the car and the jack and slips into specially made slots in the frame at the correct jacking points.

They can be purchased from here http://www.cau-llc.com/

Here they are Click to enlarge:

Front jacking locations:

Rear jacking locations:

How it fits on the jack:

Thanks Dreamin'

This site is not affiliated with General Motors or Cadillac. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All pages copyright www.cadillacfaq.com.
Donate to keep this site live and ad free Here
Main Page--- List Style FAQ--- Document Library--- Image Library--- Video Library--- Vendor/Mod List--- DealerRank--- V Newsletter--- Other Links
For questions or comments email ctsvett@earthlink.net